Code Tech Marking and Coding Solutions
- Direct, lower cost replacement for Markem Imaje, Domino and Videojet
- 600 DPI Print Resolution, up to 700,000 prints
- Single-use, easily replaced solvent ink cartridge prints on porous and non porous materials
- Reduces environmental footprint by 90%
- No maintenance, hazardous materials, mess or spills
- Included management software connects directly to ERP via ethernet, USB or wireless
Code Tech’s industrial inkjet printing is widely used in the building materials industry. Applications include wire, cable, wood, drywall/gypsum with approved anti-microbial and anti-sublimation inks, PVC, metal pipes, HDPE (high-density polyethylene), pails and buckets, carpet printing systems, medical plastic tubing, Kraft bags, vinyl siding, paper backed rolled insulation and packaging. White ink and bulk ink systems available for barcode and date code printing. Printers and ink are suitable for all bulk bagged products such as concrete and mortar.