FOOD & BEVERAGE
Code Tech Marking and Coding Solutions
- Direct, lower cost replacement for Markem Imaje, Domino and Videojet
- 600 DPI Print Resolution, up to 700,000 prints
- Single-use, easily replaced solvent ink cartridge prints on porous and non porous materials
- Reduces environmental footprint by 90%
- No maintenance, hazardous materials, mess or spills
- Included management software connects directly to ERP via ethernet, USB or wireless
Code Tech’s versatile inkjet printers and non-contact solvent inks bring ease of use and sustainability to the Food and Beverage Industry. We provide simple solutions for SARA III and track and trace requirements. With the ability to attach to cartoners, vertical and horizontal baggers and sealers and print on various substrates including Cryovac Films (heat shrinkable and lid stock films), polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene containers , and various multi-layer barrier films, Code Tech’s marking and coding solutions are a direct, cost-effective replacement for thermal transfer printers including VideoJet, Markem Image, and Domino.
Code Tech has installed over 800 inkjet printers in industries including meat, poultry, beverage, aseptic packaging, stand up pouches with applications including high speed overwrap machines and form, fill and seal packaging machines such as Multivac, Rapidpak, Rovema, Doughboy and others. Code Tech’s exclusive IP64-rated washdown printer (link to product page) can withstand high temperatures and liquids used in harsh industrial printing environments.
Our single use solvent ink cartridges yield up to 700,000 codes per cartridge and are disposable for no mess, maintenance-free, consistent print quality. Edible ink and a wide range of colors are available for coding expiration dates, best buy and track and trace barcodes.