Fully self-contained, NO control box needed Connect direct to Ethernet / ERP server.
Prints new GS1 “UDI” bar codes for mandated medical device serialization.
The compact and robust controllers XB4JET and XB8JET are used to control the inkjet printheads for product marking solutions. The following Markoprint printing technologies are supported: Hewlett-Packard, Funai, Trident.
• Simultaneous marking of primary and secondary packaging using a controller
• Printing on up to two production lines with the XB4JET and up to four production lines with the XB8JET
• Perfect for fixed installation in control cabinets as it offers full remote control capabilities through different interfaces
• Print layout can be designed using the iDesign software included in the scope of delivery
• Print layouts are sent to the XB4JET and XB8JET using the network connection, EIA232, USB interface or a USB stick
Fully self-contained HP print module with power and data over Ethernet. Perfect for integration into track and trace systems. Wide variety of inks available for printing on porous and non porous surfaces including food grade.
• All in one solution: The total control is provided in the print head
• Easy integration in already existing installations
• Easy navigation through the whole system by iLOGIK interface and high resolution display
• Input of variables and parameters by the iLOGIK interface (man/machine interface)
• Variety of interfaces: BlueTooth, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP
• Animated graphics for an easy handling
• Real-time printing of variable data from a single database (up to 1200 per minute)
• Max. print speed: Up to 90 m/min by 300 dpi
• Simple replace of cartridges by Click‘n Print technology
• Max. print height: up to 12.5 mm with one print head
• Integrated photocell for an optimized product identity
• Dimensions: 180 x 38 x 96 mm
Low cost HP or LX print module. Label and format data created by PC based software and sent via Ethernet or USB stick.
HP or LX print system with onboard label creation and editing. Runs 2 HP or LX print heads.
HP or LX print system with onboard label creation and editing. Runs up to 4 HP or LX print heads. This system provides rapid printing capabilities.
HP or LX print system with onboard label creation and editing. Runs up to 8 HP or LX print heads.
Exclusive to Code Tech, IP65 rated, and Designed for Harsh Industrial Environments Withstands 195° steam shrink tunnels, high temperatures and wet integrations. Useable on form, fill, seal machines. Ink colors include black, white, blue and red. Compact printer and controller in one unit, with power and data over ethernet.