iDesign is a message creation and management software package that is also used to operate and manage Code Tech’s thermal inkjet printers.
- Message creation and management of print images
- Ink consumption calculator
- International symbol sets for global marking
- Clear display of all connected print systems
- Unlimited number of administrated systems
- Control via Ethernet, USB or EIA232
- Start/stop printing with database connectivity
- Status window with indication of all operational statuses via protocol function, e.g. ink levels and current message printing
- Overview of all running printing processes for one or more devices
- Set-up of printing parameters and configuration of print systems
- Online administration of parameters for all networked systems
- Parameter backup
- Password protection/user administration including GAMP 5 regulations
- Protocol function for user actions and operational statuses
- Transfer of external data, or triggering of active fields for fast and secure data transfer
- Print image change via XML or text files
- DB print for variable database printing at more than 3 000 prints/min.
- Optional: iDesign Touch – optimized for Touchscreen IPCs
Contact a Code Tech Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact a Code Tech account manager today to learn how our innovative solutions will increase your efficiency and packaging line performance.