Handling the data that is printed to your products is hugely important.
Our NiceLabel based solutions allow you to control your print and data - from sending print info to a single printer to handling all the printing devices on your packaging line.
NiceLabel Designer is a simple to use, but powerful software package - ideal for most labeling needs, such as creating GS1 barcode labels for your secondary pallets and getting the right data sent to your print jobs.
With drivers for just about every type of thermal printer (and an increasing range of other print technologies), NiceLabel Designer is a comprehensive for many labeling jobs.
If you want to take your labeling to the next level, our custom NiceLabel apps can be a compelling solution.
ID Technology NiceLabel apps bring so much to your packaging line:
- Connect with your database or ERP system to ensure that accurate and up-to-date data is used for every print job.
- Send print information to all the print devices on your line including:
Print and apply labeling systems.
Stand-alone thermal printers.
Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) printers.
Continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers.
- Populate variable data from your database (recommended) or operator prompt.
- Dramatically reduce the need for human intervention in your printing process.
- Improve efficiency by keeping setup time to a minimum and ensuring all data is sent correctly, every time.
- You are looking to improve the efficiency of your operations.
- Growing your business outstrips the capabilities of existing packaging and labeling equipment.
- Occasional errors with the coding or labeling of your products have proven to be expensive.
- Using ID Technology's NiceLabel and Control apps can automate data management for all your printing and coding devices on your packaging lines. This makes setting up faster, resulting in less disruption to efficiency.
- Faster setups, with fewer errors, improve productivity, allowing more output from your existing lines,
- Because NiceLabel can integrate with your business software, data for all your print and coding devices is managed automatically with less opportunity for errors.
- Improve the OEE efficiency of your packaging lines.
- Ensure compliance with industry and regulatory regulations.
- It can be difficult to find print control software that is compatible with all the equipment used on your packaging lines.
- Keep customers happy by making sure every barcode label and print format is the correct approved version.
- Using NiceLabel with our Control Apps, sends data to all of your printing devices - no need for your operators to set up printers individually. This reduces their time on print setup, freeing them for other tasks and getting your line running faster.
- NiceLabel allows easy creation of your label and print formats and you choose how they can be edited. You can be assured that your labeling and coding is using the correct formats for compliance.
- Many print control software packages are proprietary and limit the types of devices that can be controlled. Our system is based on NiceLabel, an industry-leading label and print software with drivers for most printing equipment brands found in packaging.
- By using network or cloud versions of NiceLabel, you can be 100% certain that every label or printed code on your product uses the latest, approved template.
Operators & Technicians
- Having to learn how to maintain and operate printing systems from multiple manufacturers.
- Complicated setup procedures.
- Poor training from many vendors leaves operators and maintenance struggling to get equipment to perform.
- Our NiceLabel Control Apps sets the print and settings for each printing device from a single location. You don't have to set each printer individually.
- Once a job has been set up and stored in memory, simply choosing that SKU again, sets the parameters, to run that job again.
- ID Technology's PMMI Certified Trainers will always provide first-class training for operators and maintenance techs.