The Markoprint X1 Jet is a compact and powerful thermal inkjet (TIJ) printing system designed for different applications such as food and beverage, chemical, timber pharmaceutical, and other industries. This small system is an independently operating printhead that integrates seamlessly into a variety of production lines. The X1 Jet codes quickly, accurately and reliably on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
Easy to use, with virtually no training necessary. Printing with the X1 Jet is simple due to an intuitive 3-button system with LED feedback. Messages are created with iDesign software and up to nine messages may be stored on the X1 Jet for selection and printing using the onboard controls.
The X1 Jet printer can be built to use either HP or Funai ink cartridges - we'll recommend which is best, based on your application.
X1 Jet Slimline Printer
The Markoprint X1 Jet printer from Code Tech is a compact and powerful thermal inkjet (TIJ) printing system designed for different applications such as food and beverage, chemical, timber pharmaceutical, and other industries. This small system is an independently operating printhead that integrates seamlessly into various production lines. The X1 Jet codes quickly, accurately and reliably on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
The Slimline version has all the functionality of the standard X1 Jet printer but has a narrow profile, allowing the Slimline to be installed in locations where the standard model might not fit.
In addition, multiple X1 Slimline printers (up to eight) can be stacked to create wide images on your products.
Note that the slimline printer is not available with Funai inks.
Features and Benefits
X1 Jet is a self-contained thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer. It can be used as a stand-alone printer, using the onboard controls to set print messages, or can be used with Code Tech's iDesign software.
- HP or Funai-based printing system is suitable for printing on porous and non-porous materials.
- HP versions of the printer, use the patented "Click‘n'Print” cartridge cradle for fast and positive installation.
- Compact design for easy integration into a wide range of printing scenarios.
- Simple 3-button interface for choosing print messages and is also compatible with the Vivid touchscreen interface.
- Interfaces for an encoder, product sensor and status i/o. Ethernet port.
- Optional WiFi connectivity.
- Can print text, barcodes and logos at up to 600 dpi.
- 12.5 mm print height and can print formats up to 2 meters long, if required.
- A harsh environment version of the X1 Jet is available.
- A slimline version of the X1 Jet is also available - designed to be able to fit into smaller spaces than the standard model.
- Your operations team reports that older legacy-type coding equipment causes excessive downtime, reducing efficiency and increasing costs on your packaging line.
- The marketing team is keen to embrace the new 2D barcode formats, but it seems your current printers can handle these applications.
- Compliance with industry and customer mandates is proving to be difficult.
- Code Tech TIJ printers are engineered to reduce downtime on your lines, being simple to use and needing minimal maintenance. In addition, these printers can provide a lower total cost of ownership and help reduce your overall costs.
- It makes sense that your marketing folks would want to take advantage of the migration to 2D barcoding, that will be taking place over the next few years. Code Tech printers put you in an excellent position to introduce this, with minimal disruption to your packaging operations,
- Code Tech printers are made to provide excellent print quality while helping you comply with both regulatory and customer print and barcode demands.
- You are under pressure to reduce the cost of repairs and parts for your product coding equipment.
- Your goals include improving the efficiency of the packaging lines.
- Changing the color of the print with your current legacy printers can be difficult - often needing the purchase of additional printers.
- Legacy coding systems can be very maintenance intensive, and you often have to sign up for expensive support plans to ensure they keep operating. Code Tech printers require minimal maintenance, allowing your maintenance team to focus on other areas of your operation.
- The X1 Jet printer is designed to operate with minimal intervention from your operators - they just need to swap out the ink cartridges when they are empty. This can be done in a few seconds to ensure no disruptions to your production.
- Changing the print color is as simple as swapping to a new ink cartridge, which takes just a few seconds.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- The cost of maintenance and repairs can be a challenge in many cases.
- It is often difficult to get quality training for new packaging equipment.
- The X1 Jet can be set up for the next job in just a few minutes. In addition, there is no cleaning or start-up procedure needed; the printer is ready to use whenever you need it.
- The printer is very maintenance team friendly, with virtually no maintenance needed.
- Our Labeling and Coding brands proudly offer the PMMI Certified Trainer Program. This recognized designation ensures that the highest standards of quality training are being met and unparalleled value is given to our customers.
Contact a Code Tech Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact a Code Tech account manager today to learn how our innovative solutions will increase your efficiency and packaging line performance.