Code Tech's Markoprint Integra One is a compact thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer with an intuitive interface, making it an excellent choice for new or existing production lines.
The Integra One is an intelligent head that runs standalone, utilizing its onboard display or can be connected with iDesign software for message creation and control.
The built-in display allows simple message data review and adjustment, including variable fields, system settings, and parameters.
Like all of our TIJ inkjet printers, Integra One requires minimal maintenance and operator intervention.
Features and Benefits
Integra One is a self-contained thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer. It can be used as a stand-alone printer, using the onboard controls to set print messages, or can be used with Code Tech's iDesign software.
- HP-based printing system, suitable for printing on both porous and non-porous materials.
- Compact design for easy integration into a wide range of printing scenarios.
- Can print text, barcodes and logos at up to 600 dpi.
- 12.5 mm print height and can print formats up to 2 meters long, if required.
- Available with optional WiFi connectivity.
- A harsh environment version of Integra One is also available.
- Your operations team reports that older legacy-type coding equipment causes excessive downtime, reducing efficiency and increasing costs on your packaging line.
- The marketing team is keen to embrace the new 2D barcode formats, but it seems your current printers can handle these applications.
- Compliance with industry and customer mandates is proving to be difficult.
- Code Tech TIJ printers are engineered to reduce downtime on your lines, being simple to use and needing minimal maintenance. In addition, these printers can provide a lower total cost of ownership and help reduce your overall costs.
- It makes sense that your marketing folks would want to take advantage of the migration to 2D barcoding, that will be taking place over the next few years. Code Tech printers put you in an excellent position to introduce this, with minimal disruption to your packaging operations,
- Code Tech printers are made to provide excellent print quality while helping you comply with both regulatory and customer print and barcode demands.
- You are under pressure to reduce the cost of repairs and parts for your product coding equipment.
- Your goals include improving the efficiency of the packaging lines.
- Changing the color of the print with your current legacy printers can be difficult - often needing the purchase of additional printers.
- Legacy coding systems can be very maintenance intensive, and you often have to sign up for expensive support plans to ensure they keep operating. Code Tech printers require minimal maintenance, allowing your maintenance team to focus on other areas of your operation.
- The Integra One printer is designed to operate with minimal intervention from your operators - just to swap out the ink cartridges when they are empty. This can be done in a few seconds to ensure no disruptions to your production.
- Changing the print color is as simple as swapping to a new ink cartridge, which takes just a few seconds.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- The cost of maintenance and repairs can be a challenge in many cases.
- It is often difficult to get quality training for new packaging equipment.
- The Integra One printer can be set up for the next job in just a few minutes. In addition, there is no cleaning or start up procedure needed; the printer is ready to use whenever you need it.
- The Integra One is very maintenance team friendly, with virtually no maintenance needed.
- Our Labeling and Coding brands proudly offer the PMMI Certified Trainer Program. This recognized designation ensures that the highest standards of quality training are being met and unparalleled value is given to our customer.
Contact a Code Tech Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact a Code Tech account manager today to learn how our innovative solutions will increase your efficiency and packaging line performance.